Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pics! Pics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Allete wrote:
Lubielle Flynn wrote:
stumbled across this on DeviantArt..

Kinda reminded me of Ercy. XD

I'm a fan of this artist.

Meh, I was never a fan of Hello Kitty, even when I was still a kid. She always creeped me out. pale
Just goes to show how the youth today are being desensitized to violence.

Cruel reality, I say yes... Now then
*zombie screams from 50 ft away*
me: *grabs a blambow pins the zombie in the wall and counts*
*The dynamites in the arrow explode leaving chunks of gore*
Special thanks to Left4Dead, Gran Theft Auto, and other gory games out there (I vote for Bioshock and Prototype)
and of course to parents who just let their children get sucked on those without thinking about morality (Okay I'll take back Bioshock, for it teaches about morality, that why do you have to kill?)

"... I choose Rapture, A city where the artist will not fear the censor, where the scientist will not be bound by petty morality, where the great will not be constrained by the small..."
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

and then his city become hell where everyone is just willing to blow the brains of each other using shotguns or roast a little sister alive using "Incinerate!"

"... Well, welcome to Rapture, the fastest growing junk under the sea..."
-Atlas, Bioshock
Back to top Go down
http://24biteyes@wordpress.com (still under construction)
Allete

PostSubject: Huh?   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Cadalbolg wrote:
Special thanks to Left4Dead, Gran Theft Auto, and other gory games out there (I vote for Bioshock and Prototype)
and of course to parents who just let their children get sucked on those without thinking about morality (Okay I'll take back Bioshock, for it teaches about morality, that why do you have to kill?)

"... I choose Rapture, A city where the artist will not fear the censor, where the scientist will not be bound by petty morality, where the great will not be constrained by the small..."
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

and then his city become hell where everyone is just willing to blow the brains of each other using shotguns or roast a little sister alive using "Incinerate!"

-Atlas, Bioshock

Uhm, what? Sorry Cad but your over enthusiasm of role playing in text is distracting me from understanding what you are trying to say. It's all well and good to role play (I do it too), but dude, you use it too much it's getting annoying. scratch
Also the quotes, they're cool but wouldn't it better if you use your own words and just simply state it? Your usage of them is superfluous. bounce We want to see what the real 'Cad' has to say. Very Happy

Last edited by Allete on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 pm

We should create a roleplay section. Would you like that, Cad?
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 am

Allete wrote:
Cadalbolg wrote:

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

-Atlas, Bioshock

Uhm, what? Sorry Cad but your over enthusiasm of role playing in text is distracting me from understanding what you are trying to say. It's all well and good to role play (I do it too), but dude, you use it too much it's getting annoying. scratch
Also the quotes, they're cool but wouldn't it better if you use your own words and just simply state it? Your usage of them is superfluous. bounce We want to see what the real Cad has to say. Very Happy

I guess that's the problem, you're looking for a person that who has lost its self...

I have no identity now, and to put it simply the Cadalbolg you're talking to is nothing but a combination of 32 bit strings over machine language sent over physical media like a twisted pare wire over the internet and into this site...

I removed my "self" and all that remains is ambiguous information without identity and only stating general items without much concern about my "persona"
since then the words "I","My","Me", and "Myself" no longer has any connection about my personality but rather only describing my location, my physical and mental possession but not "myself".

All that remains is what I learned, I didn't become a "person" is a mind on his own, but rather I become a medium for communication and temporary storage for as long as my HP is still not equal to -1, I accept files such as other people's information or data from games/books, and convey it directly without regurgitating it. so what is passed on is this, a general truth with little or no emotion at all.

If I were a "human", I'd be a person who has no ideal, who only lives at the ideals of others he had chosen, a fake rather than fan or fanatic...

About the role play, I have no intention about it, I just stated the environment I was in, This is my physical body the one you're seeing literally on your screen, my spirit is the one working behind it's mechanism.

If I ever had a quote it would've been:

"The Game is my world, Character is my skin, Artificial Intelligence is mind, the Source Code is my organs, my skeleton but my soul is nowhere in sight, its a miracle if I
can get it back. "

or if I''m writing:

"The paper is my world, the text are my creatures, my pencil dictates over them like a deity, I am the hand of destiny"

I only exist here, in Team Fortress 2, in Spiral Knights, in Rusty Hearts, in Zombie Pandemic, and almost every world connected by the world wide web, but any world outside the said places, I'm extinct...

"My eyes lost anger there.
My body lost hope there.
And my self lost its self there."
-Shirou Emiya, Fate.

"A man thinks, a slave obeys."
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Metaphysics my old friend, we meet again.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 am

Cadalbolg wrote:
I guess that's the problem, you're looking for a person that who has lost its self...

I have no identity now, and to put it simply the Cadalbolg you're talking to is nothing but a combination of 32 bit strings over machine language sent over physical media like a twisted pare wire over the internet and into this site...

I removed my "self" and all that remains is ambiguous information without identity and only stating general items without much concern about my "persona"
since then the words "I","My","Me", and "Myself" no longer has any connection about my personality but rather only describing my location, my physical and mental possession but not "myself".

All that remains is what I learned, I didn't become a "person" is a mind on his own, but rather I become a medium for communication and temporary storage for as long as my HP is still not equal to -1, I accept files such as other people's information or data from games/books, and convey it directly without regurgitating it. so what is passed on is this, a general truth with little or no emotion at all.

If I were a "human", I'd be a person who has no ideal, who only lives at the ideals of others he had chosen, a fake rather than fan or fanatic...

About the role play, I have no intention about it, I just stated the environment I was in, This is my physical body the one you're seeing literally on your screen, my spirit is the one working behind it's mechanism.

If I ever had a quote it would've been:

"The Game is my world, Character is my skin, Artificial Intelligence is mind, the Source Code is my organs, my skeleton but my soul is nowhere in sight, its a miracle if I
can get it back. "

or if I''m writing:

"The paper is my world, the text are my creatures, my pencil dictates over them like a deity, I am the hand of destiny"

I only exist here, in Team Fortress 2, in Spiral Knights, in Rusty Hearts, in Zombie Pandemic, and almost every world connected by the world wide web, but any world outside the said places, I'm extinct...

"My eyes lost anger there.
My body lost hope there.
And my self lost its self there."
-Shirou Emiya, Fate.

"A man thinks, a slave obeys."
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ahhh. Metaphysics my old friend, we meet again. It's a good thing I've just finished my Philosophy of Science course or else I wouldn't give a hoot. I'd hate to turn this into a philosophical debate because it's still the "Pics! Pics!" thread in a game forum. I'll just shake my head and say that whatever is going on in your mind 'Cad,' will spark some serious dispute within some communities. So let's just say it's moot and move on.

So you play Spiral Knights too! Small world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 am

... So you guys want the roleplay thread or not?

Sorry, the mathematician in me is too lazy to read all your posts, Cad and Allie.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
stumbled across this on DeviantArt..

Kinda reminded me of Ercy. XD

I'm a fan of this artist.

Ho my god~ Mike you... BearCat!! Razz

Mina wrote:
... So you guys want the roleplay thread or not?

Sorry, the mathematician in me is too lazy to read all your posts, Cad and Allie.

Ermmm our rolepay scripts litter 90% of the clan forums... >.> we might as well have one running thread to PAWN them all : P

PostSubject: Spiral Knights   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:13 am

Allete wrote:

So you play Spiral Knights too! Small world. Very Happy

when you see this little wolf named "Quadrolithium"... its me...

I'm not using facebook, I'm a Steam player (no question why I play Rusty Hearts, Team Fortress 2, Iron Grip: Marauders, and Battle of Immortals)

can't get enough of the beautiful ladies lets face it 3D or 2D girls of the game world are better than your average girlfriend

decided not to full screen the other pics

Back to top Go down
Ercasse

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:15 am

Cadalbolg wrote:

can't get enough of the beautiful ladies lets face it 3D or 2D girls of the game world are better than your average girlfriend

o.O

You need to meet different girls then. >_>
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Ercasse wrote:
Cadalbolg wrote:

o.O

You need to meet different girls then. >_>

With Respect: I was taunted once, I never watched the anime, I just only found out who is this guy they're saying the anime me a week ago:

I think they're right

1 of my weakness, don't expect me to kill this one, making the rest of the party like: "WTF are you doing? finish that one off!"

Damsels in distress... "My Reaction was: I was paid to do this but I'm not going to open your cage immediately."

Well I must say:

And she is none other than:
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Hafa Adai and New Forum Features   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Hafa Adai! Just giving you guys my love from Guam. Very Happy I hope all of you are doing well.

And oh yeah, I just noticed the new forum features. At least now we wouldn't "replay" anything anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Allete wrote:
Hafa Adai! Just giving you guys my love from Guam. Very Happy I hope all of you are doing well.

And oh yeah, I just noticed the new forum features. At least now we wouldn't "replay" anything anymore. Razz

Get Some tan... or maybe a local boy on the side... Razz

Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:15 am

That looks like Tumon Bay!
But... are you on a boat? The view doesn't look like it's from the end of the headlands.
If you have a chance, go to Chamorro Village and wander around! They have all SORTS of fun stuff and shows going on there, if you catch it on the right day!

Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 am

Hey people, leader here going inactive for some weeks. Exams coming up, lot of studying to do so I need someone to back me up, alright?

Why post it here? Well, seems like a lot of people visit the pics section more than the rest hehe. Besides, I'm having a date on Sunday Very Happy

Btw, amazing pic, Allie! Enjoy your trip.
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: High Point and Low   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:22 pm

May: I'm already tan enough! : Very Happy Plus I don't like getting sun burned. Local boy huh? The Chamorro guys aren't really my type. tongue

Quix: It is Tumon Bay! But I'm not on a boat. I'm at Two Lovers Point, and it's pretty high up. And thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to do that here.

Mina/Dani: Good luck on your exams! And don't worry about us, we won't let BoP burn to the ground. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:56 pm

What I meant was more like having someone as leader temporarily... Until the end of the month more and like.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I didn't get to see that spot on Two Lover's! I went way out there but must have stopped too early. Sad Either that or it is the difference between May and November. cyclops

They have a really interesting zoo right in the middle of Tamuning, and it is expensive, but pretty neat with lots of hands-on stuff, and vicious attack bunnies. affraid
Literally, the bunnies have a warning sign on them. I'm not kidding.

Chamorro Village is a quiet tourist shopping cluster until they turn it into a huge party on the weekends and... Wednesdays? It depends on the time of year. sunny

I spent a lot of time riding around on the shopping trolleys out there, I took a different one on a tour every day but I was only there for three days. bom
Then again I only Sleep for about 8 hours the whole time I was there, lol. Smile
There was a lot to do! The rest of my crew spent a lot of time drinking or visiting their families, or just finding places to party and visit the massage parlours, but I went all over the Tamuning part and spent one of the afternoons just hanging out down on Tumon Bay with one of the local guys who was fishing. It was a lot of fun! geek

Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Allete wrote:
May: I'm already tan enough! : Very Happy Plus I don't like getting sun burned. Local boy huh? The Chamorro guys aren't really my type. tongue

Quix: It is Tumon Bay! But I'm not on a boat. I'm at Two Lovers Point, and it's pretty high up. And thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to do that here.

Mina/Dani: Good luck on your exams! And don't worry about us, we won't let BoP burn to the ground. Smile

Two lover's point? I smell something at miss >.> Dani's looking for a temp leader x.X I am tempeted... But...

Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 am

Seriously, if someone can, say it now. My teachers are not going to wait until someone makes up their mind.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Mina wrote:
Seriously, if someone can, say it now. My teachers are not going to wait until someone makes up their mind.

Poor Dani is stressed again... >.< Be sure to take a vacation after your exams~ and also watch out for stress marks all over : ( Btw just replied to mangy's appointment thread~

PostSubject: Don't mess with the builder...   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:44 pm

I guess you shouldn't mess with Mike and his awesome computer skills. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Damn... got evil deed snapshot again! x)

Why don't you show us that whole schedule in the background so you can be properly stalked? Razz

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:59 pm

The Flintstones going to a drive through

Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Wrong Thread   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:44 am

Cad, you're posting on the wrong thread. I think that should belong to the "Random Pics" thread.
Lubi, what sched—ahhh! Didn't notice that! And no, I don't want to be stalked. tongue
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 pm

sorry... my mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Today at 4:58 am

Back to top Go down

Pics! Pics!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8