Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pics! Pics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mina
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 24
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:31 am

*suddenly realizes she's not the boss anymore*

Fear not, Allete... my powers have been reduced in this place u.u
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : The Greater Portland Metropolitan Area

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Mina's normal rules are that you can both stay, but only if you send her newds.

_________________
Quixtus in ZP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rev_Joe
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 42
Location : CT, USA

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 am

:sticks fingers in ears:

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!

I'm not listening! I can't hear you!
Back to top Go down
Ken T



Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 22
Location : Island of Cebu, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 am

I'm a minor too. Now let's make the councilors' heads ache. Razz

Quote :
QJedi: Mina's normal rules are that you can both stay, but only if you send her newds.

.....

I didn't know that. I hope I don't get booted out of the clan. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder


Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-06-11
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:17 am

Mayrheane wrote:
Allete wrote:
@Boss Mina: Ask our resident Pedo Bear, Steve! He'll give you answers to questions you don't even want to know. Smile

Speaking of which... I kinda divided the clan into 2 groups... The Bears (the guys) and the Cats (the gals) the only problem is lubi... which I'll call a bear cat for now Razz
And for most people who are wondering... well I hope you get the General Idea... ~_~

@Fab: how old are you fab..? o.O you look young....


QJedi wrote:
Mina's normal rules are that you can both stay, but only if you send her newds.

As a shadow council participant... I approve this rule, effective immediately!

Signed: Mikey, Pedobearcat
Back to top Go down
Fabian Nordgren



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Sweden, skåne, sibbhult

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:29 am

what is newds? o.O
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 24
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 am

*grins*

Fabian, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to delete your pics, ok? Just so we avoid getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : The Greater Portland Metropolitan Area

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 am

Sorry guys!

I completely meant NEWS!

Like news from your portion of the world, significant events, etc!
Mina is a college student and NEEDS that sort of input!




Lubi! Get your evil alter ego under control!

_________________
Quixtus in ZP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 24
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 am

Hahaha, right Quix...

And OMFG! I've just seen this on the changelog:

Beta version 1.27.13 last updated on the 16th of September.

Bugfix: Using the map from the safehouse would not reload the location content. (Reported by Agent.A)


Omg, can that be our old leader? D:
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : The Greater Portland Metropolitan Area

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 pm

I doubt it, but you could always research it, assuming the lag doesn't cause you too many problems.

I actually managed to spend 30 SP today! And it barely took me half an hour! AWESOME!!!!

_________________
Quixtus in ZP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 27
Location : Try peeking on your back Door... :P

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Yay Hurray from spams~!! Razz So for the record we have atleast 4 people who are below 18 on the clan... Anyways Fab, please do enjoy yourself on your stay with us... And please watch out for some adult content every now and then; coz our juvi rules are just rules (most of the time they are ignored, even by by us admins...) We don't wanna taint your young mind... like those... *Coughs* other minors *coughs* before you~

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Allete



Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Metro Manila, PH

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
Signed: Mikey, Pedobearcat

@Lubi: So Lubi's the cat and Mikes the PedoBearCat. Does that mean you have another alterego/soul possesing your body because you can't have a PedoBearCat without a bear in the equation? Razz

QJedi wrote:
Sorry guys!

I completely meant NEWS!

Like news from your portion of the world, significant events, etc!
Mina is a college student and NEEDS that sort of input!

Lubi! Get your evil alter ego under control!

@Q: Of course you meant "NEWS," Q. *Wink* I know for a fact that Riana/Steve sends you "NEWS" every day. tongue

Mina wrote:
Hahaha, right Quix...

And OMFG! I've just seen this on the changelog:

Beta version 1.27.13 last updated on the 16th of September.

Bugfix: Using the map from the safehouse would not reload the location content. (Reported by Agent.A)

Omg, can that be our old leader? D:

@Boss Mina: Does that mean he has another account? By the time I joined Mina was already clan leader, so I don't really know what happened. Was there any notice from him that he was gonna step down or did Agent Anderson just went M.I.A. unexpectedly?
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish


Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Tipperary, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Allete wrote:
Lubielle Flynn wrote:
Signed: Mikey, Pedobearcat

@Lubi: So Lubi's the cat and Mikes the PedoBearCat. Does that mean you have another alterego/soul possesing your body because you can't have a PedoBearCat without a bear in the equation? Razz

QJedi wrote:
Sorry guys!

I completely meant NEWS!

Like news from your portion of the world, significant events, etc!
Mina is a college student and NEEDS that sort of input!

Lubi! Get your evil alter ego under control!

@Q: Of course you meant "NEWS," Q. *Wink* I know for a fact that Riana/Steve sends you "NEWS" every day. tongue

Mina wrote:
Hahaha, right Quix...

And OMFG! I've just seen this on the changelog:

Beta version 1.27.13 last updated on the 16th of September.

Bugfix: Using the map from the safehouse would not reload the location content. (Reported by Agent.A)

Omg, can that be our old leader? D:

@Boss Mina: Does that mean he has another account? By the time I joined Mina was already clan leader, so I don't really know what happened. Was there any notice from him that he was gonna step down or did Agent Anderson just went M.I.A. unexpectedly?


Excuse me, I do not send quix nudes!

Why do that when he sees me in person every two months during our regular weekends of delightful agony?


As for agent anderson, he was by all accounts a great guy to start with, lead the clan, helped it grow, and ran the original "branch" in Urban Dead, another zombie browser game. ( I think I ate a few members on my zombie character, Har Har, gangbang Harmanz! Wink )

But eventually he stopped responding to pms and emails, and stopped posting on the clan forums, I have no idea why, and it appears dani Doesn't either, but he would make sure to sign in often enough that he wouldn't be able to be removed as leader, which lead to a lot of us getting frustrated with his behaviour, in fact the only reason our clan isn't dead ( we were considering taking the active players and moving to Team Awesome for a while) is because the devs lowered the amount of days a leader could be absent for before becoming elligible for removal after many requests from dani, me, mad simian, Rev and a few other members, which allowed us to kick his ass out of the leadership spot, and for dani to take over.

Its a shame it had to come to that, but he ignored every pm sent to him, asking him to step down, or to atleast appoint a few builders and recruiters next time he was on, we could barely manage our sh's at the time and we only had a couple of recruiters.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 24
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:58 am

The devs said once that Anderson had sent them emails claiming he was unable to play. It seemed like he could login but he was unable to see any of the game panels. Still, we posted a thread on the old forums and he never replied. After I took the leadership, he never came back on. He doesn't play Urban Dead anymore as well.
Back to top Go down
Allete



Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Metro Manila, PH

PostSubject: Procrastination + Camera   Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 am

This is what you get when you give me a term paper to pass within 5 and a half hours, a DSLR camera, a sport's jug filled to the brim with caffeine, and a propensity to procrastinate at 1am in the morning. bounce

Bokeh
Meh, just some city lights.


A street lamp and my neighbor's too-early-for-christmas lights.



Long Exposure (a.k.a. Failed attempts to spell out "Breach of Peace")
"Breach of Peace" (Well... Sort of...tongue)


"BoP" (Because writing it in full is a pain. drunken)


Just goes to show that... Uh, I don't even know. Sleep
Now I have to finish revising that paper. Arrow

Love,
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 27
Location : Try peeking on your back Door... :P

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 am

Allete wrote:
This is what you get when you give me a term paper to pass within 5 and a half hours, a DSLR camera, a sport's jug filled to the brim with caffeine, and a propensity to procrastinate at 1am in the morning. bounce

Bokeh
Meh, just some city lights.


A street lamp and my neighbor's too-early-for-christmas lights.



Long Exposure (a.k.a. Failed attempts to spell out "Breach of Peace")
"Breach of Peace" (Well... Sort of...tongue)


"BoP" (Because writing it in full is a pain. drunken)


Just goes to show that... Uh, I don't even know. Sleep
Now I have to finish revising that paper. Arrow

Love,

>.< Writing in reverse hard but the result was beautiful~ <3

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Allete



Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Metro Manila, PH

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:43 am

Mayrheane wrote:
>.< Writing in reverse hard but the result was beautiful~ <3

I'm like Leonardo da Vinci. I've got mad writing in reverse skizillz!
Back to top Go down
Fabian Nordgren



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-09-18
Location : Sweden, skåne, sibbhult

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 am

Mina wrote:
*grins*

Fabian, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to delete your pics, ok? Just so we avoid getting in trouble.

what sort of trouble? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 27
Location : Try peeking on your back Door... :P

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Fabian Nordgren wrote:
Mina wrote:
*grins*

Fabian, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to delete your pics, ok? Just so we avoid getting in trouble.

what sort of trouble? scratch

Its just a precautionary measure fab ~_~ nothing to worry about... just run along and enjoy your stay...

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder


Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-06-11
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 pm

stumbled across this on DeviantArt..



Kinda reminded me of Ercy. XD

I'm a fan of this artist.

_________________
hiccup!
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish


Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Tipperary, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:20 am

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
stumbled across this on DeviantArt..



Kinda reminded me of Ercy. XD

I'm a fan of this artist.

stumbled across eh Razz

and why ercy? XD
Back to top Go down
Ken T



Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 22
Location : Island of Cebu, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Poor kitty
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg



Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 23
Location : Rooftop Scout Area

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
stumbled across this on DeviantArt..



Kinda reminded me of Ercy. XD

I'm a fan of this artist.

well reminds me of the Child abuse prevention day... reminds me of children denied of their joy, their freedom, their future, and their life...
"Real children don't bounce back when you kick them like the children in cartoons"
-A comment from a video commemorating this day...
Back to top Go down
http://24biteyes@wordpress.com (still under construction)
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : The Greater Portland Metropolitan Area

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 am

It kinda makes me want chicken on a stick.... Sad

_________________
Quixtus in ZP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allete



Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Metro Manila, PH

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
stumbled across this on DeviantArt..



Kinda reminded me of Ercy. XD

I'm a fan of this artist.

Meh, I was never a fan of Hello Kitty, even when I was still a kid. She always creeped me out. pale
Just goes to show how the youth today are being desensitized to violence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   

Back to top Go down
 
Pics! Pics!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)
» GlobeKIDD's Paints and Fav Pics
» grotesque conversions: now WIP with pics
» Real Drift Pics and Videos - 2013
» funny pics..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breach of Peace :: Everything else-
Jump to: